Thursday, August 17, 2006

Tired today!

I had a late night last night. I didn't get home from the Pug Fest board meeting until after 10:00pm. Needless to say, the pugs were not happy with me! But it's such a good cause I don't mind.

I didn't get any stitching done except for my train rides. Making good progress on Autumn Arbor - I really like this piece even though it's not a sampler. :-) It's good to switch it up once in a while. I love the little blackbirds.

Hopefully tonight I can get back to block 12 of the Village. It's taking much longer than I had first estimated. But then block 12 is a super heavy stitched month. Every space is filled in with a cross. Karen in the UK is saying the same thing with her blocks and I like her plan - taking two months to do a heavy block and plan on doing one in a month when the blocks are light. I'm going to follow her sage advice. Tonight I want to finish the gravestones and move onto the moon and trees.

1 comment:

Karoline said...

Great progress on Autumn Arbor and your Quaker Tree is lovely