Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Having a bad hair day!

I knew this would be a quick stitch. Sunflower Charms is coming along quite nicely and I really like the nice bright colors. I'm using the recommended threads and the more I use WDW the more I like them.


I had dinner with a friend last night --> waving hi to Allie! I had a very nice time. Allie is a pug friend and I find that I like 95% of all pug people. Allie is from Texas and breezes into town every other month. Hopefully we will be able to get together the next time she's around.

I'm having the worst bad hair day - in fact is a really bad day in a huge span of bad hair months. In fact, my hair is so bad looking these days that I had a stylist come up to me last week and hand me his business card saying he was taking new clients. What's up with that?!?!? I just don't know what to do with it anymore. It's on the short side and naturally curly. I can't do a thing with it. I used to straighten it but after too many straightening sessions, I had to cut it all off because it was totally fried. Now I have no idea what to do. Maybe I should take this guy up on his offer. I do need HELP! :-)

1 comment:

Concetta said...

I think it's safe to say that you are the stitching Queen of Blackbird Designs/Loose Feathers, Margie. :)) Sunflower Charms is looking beautiful! It's always a treat to read your blog.