Friday, October 27, 2006

No stitching

I didn't do any stitching at all last night - I can't even remember the last time I just sat around and watched tv. I did manage to get to the fabric store for the last of the supplies for Molly and Clancy's costumes. That is tonight's project. I wish I could leave work early today to get a head start on it but I can't today :-( Boss will be in all day.

Here is my progress on Quaker Meetinghouse, I have finished the first Quaker motif at the bottom. I will work on another one on the way home this evening and then I'll put it down until Monday morning. It's going to be a Village weekend - all block 10. I don't think I will manage to finish the whole block but I'm going to give it my all.

Two Halloween parties for the pugs, one Saturday and one Sunday. They get TWO parties and I don't get any. How did life get so unfair?? :-)

The Chicago Bears play on Sunday - go Bears!

1 comment:

Katrina said...

Margie, I really love your blog. You get so much finished stitching wise. The Quaker piece is too cute. I have to ask, what exactly do you do at a Halloween party for pugs :-)? And I hope you will post pictures of them all dressed up!