Wednesday, October 04, 2006

A good time in agility

Molly was great last night in agility - she did most of what I asked her to and was off-leash 80% of the time. I told my teacher how frustrated I was last week and how last night made up for it. She said this is the way it usually goes, no progress - much progress. Our next trial is in seven weeks. I'm hoping we are much better prepared this time than last time.


I'm two-thirds of the way done with Amaranth. I can't believe I'm so close to putting this series to bed! :-) At one point several years ago, I thought I would never complete these and here I am three finished and one with only two or so days to go. I'm considering purchasing the Jill Rensel mats she makes to go with flower folios. I would like to have the outside dimension of the mat fit into a stock frame - maybe 5 x 7 so I can buy them less expensively at Hobby Lobby during their next half off sale. So I guess I need to email Jill and find out how it all works. For all I know, she has these finished mats ready to go and I can't pick out the outside dimension at all. I've never ordered from her but I'll find out.

I'm already thinking ahead to my next start - I need to pull out Block 10 of the Village and finish up part 1 of Marquior but both of those are my weekend/evening projects. For my train ride I don't know right now. I just purchased all my supplies for Quaker Meetinghouse and I'm ready to go with both Flea Market Souvenir and Winter Arbor. I think I should go with Winter Arbor. I love doing the specialty stitches. But I still have a day to think over it - I won't tie up Amaranth probably until tomorrow afternoon.

No comments: