Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Beatrix Potter for March

I managed a lot more in March on Beatrix Potter then I did in January and February combined! Yeah for me. And I finally got a photo that almost shows the true colors of the piece.
I've only have two blocks to go with IsaV Grand Marquior Part 2 and I'll finish those two out by the time I got to bed tonight. And I'm still not sure what to start on next. :-) I'm torn between starting something that I have had laying around for a while. Several come to mind - Celtic Band by Homespun Sampler, I have converted it into overdyed floss and I'm stitching it on 36 count Days Gone By from Silkweavers. Also I'm eyeing my Gilded Dragonfly Scissor Case and Fob by Just Nan. I've had that since last year's new releases. I even purchased the Au Ver A Soie silk for it. My Designing Ladies Needle Casket is also calling to me. I have the one from Olde Willow Stitchery. And it's also complete with the finishing kit. Oh, I just don't know. Maybe I should just start one of the six panels that I need for my Etui. :-)

1 comment:

Helene said...

So many choices, so much stitching. How very wonderful! Looking forward to seeing what you decided. Beatrice Potter is looking fabulous!