Thursday, April 02, 2009

IsaV Grand Marquior Part Two finis


I finished up part 2 of my IsaV Grand Marquior last night. This will get put up until the next release comes out. I thought I had at least a month before that happens but I think it's some time in April so that would make me just caught up! :-) I'm doing mine on 35 count Weeks Dye Works Havana with HDF Imperialosity.

I also made a small start on my Gilded Dragonfly Needle Purse. It sure is a change to work with really bright colors when I'm so used to more muted shades. :-)

8 comments:

Alice said...

It looks super Margie. I am saving my pattern for later in life. I call you a super-stitcher like in super-models. You stitch in no time what takes me ages!! Thanks for the tips on Beatrix Potter. When I get to that pattern I will be sure to improvise.
Alice

Margaret said...

It's so pretty! I love your color choices. I hope you show us your progress on the Just Nan piece sometime as well.

Patricia Lessell said...

This looks spectacular. Lots of Love Patti xxx

Carmen said...

beautiful stitching,look great.

valerie said...

Looks great! Sometimes, I like changing around the tone of projects so I have new colors to work with.

Deb said...

It's so pretty. The color choices are really nice because it looks like a vintage piece! I'm sure you will be glad for a change of color scheme though.

Siobhán said...

It looks great, Margie! Woohoo on being caught up, too!

Marianne said...

Margie I love it. Love the vintage look of it.