Thursday, April 30, 2009

it's raining again

It's raining today. While that is not an unusual event here in Northern Illinois, it has rained 13 out of the last 14 days. I'm growing quite tired of it. I am NOT a duck. :-) So far the forecast for the weekend is on the coldish side but no rain.

Here is my progress on Two Hearts. Not as much progress as I would have liked mostly because napping has been just lovely on the train this week. :-) I worked on HoHRH last night but forgot to take a snap. I only finished one side of the house. I will not make my goal this month but I'm not concerned yet. May is a long month and I'll have a long weekend tossed in there for good measure.

6 comments:

Kathy said...

Great start on this one Margie. Hey, you can send a little (not a lot) of that rain here in NY. It's been a little dry this week and my poor wrist could use the excuse not to rake and do yard work this weekend. :)

Tanya said...

I have been visiting your blog for a while. I have quite a bit of stash due to your enabling! lol!
Love the colors on the BBD.

Jan said...

Margie, this is looking wonderful. I know what you mean about rain, here in Indiana, we have had our share too. Will be difficult for the farmers to get into the fields this year.

Deb said...

You're making great progress on this. And I hear you on the rain - here in Eastern Michigan I think we've eeked out maybe one more day of sunshine than you have. This is definitely only good for the ducks and flowers!

Theresa said...

It looks very interesting~~~~ Great start on this piece!!
We do not have rain in southern CA, but it has been cloudy - which is kind of unusual.... I hope the sun will come back out soon!!!

Siobhán said...

Wow, Margie, great progress! It looks great. Did you see the pic of the latest LF on Drema's site? I can't wait!! It is so pretty--love that sampler.

I hear you on the rain. After a very dry March, it's rained just about every day in April, and this morning started out rainy, too. Maybe it's a sign that I need to stitch some Noah's Ark. Hmm. ;)