Yesterday I started on the new Loose Feathers - Peacock Pinkeep. It's going to go super fast. I'm using cotton floss rather than the Belle Soie Silk recommended on the chart. I'm trying to save money where I can. :-) I love the linen and I think I'm going to buy a little more for future projects while I can. I'm sure Drema still has some. Last year I've finished a pinkeep in this style. It's super easy and at that time I said I wanted to do one of these for me but never got around to it. So now is my chance. Actually the hardest thing is find wool this time of year. The wool makes up the body of the pinkeep and last year I could not find any because like this year, it was already put away for the year. If I can't find any, I'll use felt like I did for the other one. I'm sure it works the same.