Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving


Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Today I cooked a huge meal for my parents and my favorite niece and her husband. It was stellar. I even made the rolls from scratch. :-) nummy. Tonight we plan on sitting outside by the fire for a while. It's always so relaxing to do that.


Not much progress to report on anything. Last night I completed the front page for my Judy Odell project. I'm pleased with how it turned out but I had been looking for a script style "m" but could not find one that fit into the space provided. After drafting several out I finally said the hell with it and just used the M Judy provided. I like the colors I'm using and the best part is I had all the supplies so I didn't have to purchase anything else for it. Yeah!


Tomorrow I plan on meeting up with my niece at the local Sears store to get my $10.00 off coupon when they open at 5:00am. My Dad wants only one thing from me for Christmas this year and it's at Sears. So why not save ten bucks? It will be early but I will be finished with his gifts. I plan to spend the rest of the weekend stitching and just hanging out. I want to finish block 7 of the village and either start Part 3 of Marquior or start work on the Blackstone Fantasy Garden. I know what I should do (Marquior) and what I want to do (Blackstone), we'll see which one wins out. I also plan on having a finishing day - Sunday seems about right for that.

No comments: