I also finished up Heart and Hand, a free design from Hands To Work. I used Silkweavers 32 count Golden Harvest using a Vikki Clayton silk called Fire Dragon. I'm very please with how it turned out. I love using Vikki's silks - I find they tangle much less than say the Waterlilies silks. I use thread conditioner on Waterlilies but I never have to while using Vikki's.
She was having a blast and I think both the photos show just how much.
I have no major plans this weekend except work with Molly to fine tune her weave poles and jumps for next weekend agility trial. I hope to work on Marquior ABC and I would love to finish up part 2 (and what I pulled out of part 1 last weekend) but I think that is a little ambitious. I chatted with Drema yesterday and she told me she has the new Loose Feathers in hand! I bet they are mailed by tomorrow so I should have my copy by Tuesday. Yeah! But it does make me wonder if Barb and Alma are back on track. If they are, that means that #23 will be out on schedule in early December. That one should be the holiday piece I've been waiting for.
And again thanks for checking out my blog and giving me such nice feedback! You guys are the best!