Tuesday, November 14, 2006

G, H and Q

Last night I managed to put G and H and finish Q on Marquior. Still to go on part 2: R, S, T, and U. And I need to finish up the border from part 1 that I had to rip out a last week. Can she be finished by Wednesday evening? Not a chance in hell! LOL! I'll get all caught up over Thanksgiving break - I have a week off. I need to get moving on my Village also - I did give block seven a start the first week of November but it's just been sitting there after one days work.



Not much to show today since I didn't take a progress picture of Marquior and it's hard to see what I'm doing on my Quaker Strawberry. But here it is, I should be done with this by tomorrow. This one won't look like much until I turn it into the strawberry. I've got three more ornaments all kitted and ready to go but I'm starting to feel like a bigger project. My Quaker Sampler maybe? Or hold out for Moonlit Garden? So much to do, so little time. And I haven't even started to think about my Workstation project. So far the only certainty I have is the linen choice - I'm going with 32 count lambswool. I don't want to spend more money right now on a hand-dyed.

Today I'm having another "what was I thinking" moment. Below is the latest Ink Circles design called Blackstone Fantasy Garden. Tracy has the most beautiful and different designs. I ordered it along with the Carries Threads that go with this piece yesterday. I haven't even picked out the thread yet from the last Ink Circles design I have! But I just could not resist. The Celtic pattern users multi colored threads and in between the knots are blackwork designs. It's not a small piece either - 225 x 225. Yummy, yummy, yummy!

No comments: