Saturday, December 30, 2006

Sunset and Sunrise Quilt Finishes


As I predicted, I finished binding my Sunset Quilt yesterday. Here are the details. Sunset Quilt from the 2005 Thimblesberries Quilt Club. Finished quilt 60 x 60 inches.

Also I thought I would post a photo of the other quilt of the series, Sunrise Quilt. I finished this one up last spring. Its 62 x 76 inches.

And I could not resist taking a photo of Clancy and the Sunset Quilt. It was fresh from the dryer and still warm. He curled right up into it and took a little nap.

I did not join the 2006 Thimbleberries Quilt club because I didn't like the quilt that year. The 2007 is really nice but since I'm not quilting much I just could not justify the monthly cost. Maybe I should reconsider. I love how the Thimbleberries turn out even if they are not much of a challenge for me and the prints they use are perfect for me.

7 comments:

Nicki said...

Those are gorgeous Margie! Congratulations!

Susimac said...

Stunning quilts.
Happy New Year to you and yours
Su

J Rae said...

The quilts are soooooo beautiful! The highlight of the photos, though, has to be the pup on the quilt snoozing away. :-)

Karoline said...

Gorgeous quilts Margie, I love the photo of Clancy :)

Cathy said...

Your quilts are beautiful! I love the Thimbleberries line of fabrics.

Happy New Year!

Old Yankee Stitcher said...

Love the pic with your pug, so sweet. Happy New Year, CJ

Michelle said...

Beautiful quitls! I love that they are companions to each other. And what a wonderful way to begin the new year - with a finished quilt! I think my Pansy Park quilt is a Thimbleberries BOTM...I should probably get to working on that one of these days!