Monday, December 04, 2006

Baby it's cold outside

Pugs in the snow with their lab buddy, Lilly. I'll try to get a better picture at some point of Molly's cute Christmas necklace. She loves wearing it.


It sure is cold outside - down to the single digits at night. I'm glad I'm not a koi! I spent the weekend inside keeping warm. And stitching. I'm over halfway done with Part 3 of Marquior ABC. Yeah for me! Next weekend I'll work on what's left, the first set of bigish letters. It should go quickly though because they are all different. And that seems to make the stitching just fly.

This morning on the train, I finished up the brown outline of the first Celtic knot of Blackstone Fantasy. Tonight I'll start on the green outline. That is going to just go on forever. Or at least it will feel like it is. :-)

I took part of the weekend to wash the extra dye out of my piece of dark linen from Silkweavers. Good thing I did - you should have seen the water for the first couple of hours! I did loose some color in the linen but now I can saftly wash it when it's complete if I need to. For my Cirque des Cercles piece, I ordered Glacial in Vikky Clayton's premium silks. I can't wait to see it with the linen.

1 comment:

Allie said...

I can't believe the snow!! And Clancy and Molly look like they are having soooo much fun in it.