Tuesday, December 19, 2006

no mail yet!

Well, now I am starting to panic - my threads for Delivering Winter have not yet arrived in the mail. I was expecting them last week around Wednesday or so. I know there is a holiday delay but this is just plain silly. I sure hope they come soon or I won't have a Christmas gift for my family grabbag. Time is getting short. I only have five days left and I can't work on it tonight or tomorrow evening because of agility.


Since I could not work on Delivery Winter, I continued to work on my Workstation from Judy Odell. Pretty slow going because I keep taking naps on the train. :-) I'm happy with the colors I picked out and I love the fabric - Silkweavers 32 count Heritage - which is still my favorite color from them. It's going pretty quick but it is boring. I might pop in my Blackstone Fantasy Garden for tomorrow's train rides if I can't get back to my Delivering Winter piece.


Here is my progress on Block Eight of the Village of Hawk Run Hollow. I love the colors on this block. That salmon and yellow colors are so pretty. I need to get going on this piece if I plan to make my goal of finishing this block in December. I'm going to change the name of the mill to Klemm's Mill. The k and the m's take up so much room that "grist" won't fit anymore. :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice progress Margie!

Karoline said...

They're both looking great Margie :)