Thursday, December 28, 2006

Moving right along


Here is my progress on block 8 of the Village of Hawk Run Hollow. I have to call Drema today and order the rest of the NPIs that I need before the price goes up. It's a bummer about the price, I just started to buy NPI in July of this year so I don't really have much of a stash and I love to stitch with them. And I really don't have much money after the holidays to purchase anything except what I need right now. That's too bad because I wanted to stitch the Houses of Hawk Run in NPIs also.

I'm also moving along with Blackstone Fantasy Garden. I kinda want to put this piece down and start on something different but I'm afraid if I do that, I'll never get back to it. And I really do love the way it looks, it's just kinda boring.
Here is a close up of the colors of the first knot - very pretty I think.


Here is my finished My Treasured Workstation - part 1 and part 2. This is also leaving me cold - really boring to stitch. I didn't even bother to try to jazz up part 2 like I did part 1 - I just wanted it done. The next part will come out on the first of January. I'm thinking it will be the almost the same as part 2 because there are two pieces that look almost the same. I'm not looking forward to that at all. But I have to keep current with this piece so I can start to finish it while everyone else in the group is finishing it. That way if I run into problems, I'll have support to answer my questions. And Judy has promised a surprise if you keep up with the group. And I don't want to miss out - I do love surprises.... :-)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Great progress on all three pieces! I love your Village, and wish I had the time to stitch it as well. I don't have a stash of NPIs either, and now I am wishing I did!