Thursday, July 13, 2006

Less than a 100 x's to go!


I'm down to the last color and the last few stitches on Quaker Garden. Tomorrow I'll post the finish pre-framed photo. I always get really excited when I'm about to finish a piece. In my early cross stitch years, I was much more of a starter then a finisher. And while starting is exciting, the finishing is so much more rewarding. I remind myself that everything I think of starting something new before tying up a few older projects.


Many thanks to Karen! What's next?? ;-)

Edited to add at 12:00pm CT.

I'm finished! I snuck away at lunchtime at work to finish up those last stitches. I LOVE to finish things. I even get tingly in my tummy! :-) I'll post the pressed photo tomorrow - hopefully with enough detail so the colors will show up better. This green sure is hard to take photos of.

1 comment:

AuntSuze said...

Margie,
Congrats on your finish, cant wait to see the updated picture! Wasnt it a fun stitch, lol nobody has been able to put it down.