Friday, July 28, 2006

I was smoking last night :-)


I stitched last night for a few hours while watching TV. I really got a lot done! It's helping the overall look, I think, to get more of the piece done. Once I get the main flower in, I'm sure it will look just fine. I'm tired of whining. :-)

Odds are I will come close to finishing Moon Garden over the weekend - it's supposed to be in the 90's both days so I'll be inside for the bulk of it. I'll also finish Linen & Lace - I just want to get that off my plate. I've only got an hour or so to go, so why not just do it?

If I have time, I'll prepare Sunflower Charms for stitching but most likely I won't. My frame for Bloomin Alphabet should also be in and I'd really like to get that done also. I'll have to go shopping and pick up a few supplies but I don't mind that at all. Maybe I'll bring a few other finishes and see if I can't find a stock frame or two that works for a couple. Then I can start my sampler wall!

2 comments:

Concetta said...

It looks wonderful, Margie!! You are so fast!

Cathy B said...

Your needles were smoking for sure! Moon Garden looks great. Do share with us a picture of your sampler wall once you get it assembled!