Monday, April 30, 2007

Our first ribbons!

The pugs and I had an agility trial over the weekend and we won our first ribbons!! :-) Clancy had two second place finishes in events called Tunnelers and Touch N Go and Molly had a third place finish in Touch N Go. I so proud of the both of them. The picture above is from Sunday evening. They were so tired from the weekends activities. Clancy is on the left and Molly on the right. I think they look so cute when they are asleep.

Not much stitching happened as a result of the agility trial. I did manage to finish all the stitching related to My Treasured Workstation. The finishing kits should be mailed to us this week and the official finishing weekend is May 19th and 20th. I'm so glad the stitching part is over.
I wasn't able to finish my ornament from the Ornament weekend but I'll work on it on the train this week so I'll be just a little behind. It's Topiary IV from Hillside Samplings. This one has a cute lady bug beed on it.

Not so good news for the Village of Hawk Run Hollow - I didn't put a stitch in at all so there is no way I'll finish block 6 before the end of the month. This will be the first month that I haven't been able to complete a block. I'll of course work on it until I leave for vacation on Saturday and I'm hoping I'll be able to get it done before then. I need to work on my goals for May - they will be very modest since I'm starting the month behind and I'll be away on vacation for a week. I also have an agility trial at the end of the month so no stitching then either. As for my vacation, I'm so busy with work and everything else, I'm having a hard time getting ready. I'll have to dedicate an entire evening choosing clothes, ironing and packing. I'm thinking Wednesday night. Then I can get my nails done on Thursday after work and still have time to work on St. Reatham. On Friday Molly and I have a one day agility trial so no packing that day. It's going to be a busy week.

7 comments:

Katrina said...

Congrats to the puppies! That's wonderful :-). Your workstation looks great.

BeckySC said...

OOOH, I can't wait to see thw workstation finished!

My DD would love your pugs. She has always wanted one. :)

Libby said...

I bet they are dreaming of their ribbons *s*

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Molly and Clancy - go pugs! Looking forward to seeing your finished Workstation :)

Jacque said...

Terrific ... good for Molly, Clancy AND MOM! : )

Carol said...

Yay Puppies! Congratulations!!

Deb said...

Margie,
Love your puggies!! We had pugs growing up and they are the sweetest pets. Your stitching is awesome, too. Can you tell me where I can find Workstation? I've never seen it. It looks fabulous!
Deb in Fl