Thursday, April 05, 2007

just a couple of birds left


I only have three birds to go and I'll be finished with this piece. :-) So I'll be done before I get home from work. I did work on it last night while watching season 3 of 24. Season 3 is nowhere as good as 1 or 2 in my opinion. Maybe it will get better. I hope so! :-)

I plan on starting a Cat Whiskers design for my next train project. I'm leaning toward the little pillow from the Nashville Market. That should go super quick. At night I really need to get back with the Village since I'll be a week short of stitching evenings this month. But it's still early and I know at this point I have plenty of time.

7 comments:

Jacque said...

Margie,

You are SO fast!!! How many hours are you on the train each day? I love this..it looks fabulous!!!!!

Michelle said...

Beautiful! This is really coming along fast. I just love the colors in it too!

Carol said...

You are amazing :-) You always finish yours before my Loose Feathers chart even arrives - LOL!

Terri said...

Wow Margie! I just got my kit in the mail yesterdat and you're all ready for the next one! LOL

Chelle said...

You're making great progress on this project! It looks fantastic.

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

This is stunningly beautiful :)
Such a quick stitcher you are :)

Katrina said...

Wow gorgeous! It's so pretty. Can't wait to see the finish.