Well.... On Saturday I just didn't feel like working on any of my WIPs including Moonlit Garden so I went through my stash and looked for something that would only take a day to stitch. And I came up with a Lori Birmingham basket I had purchased at Hobby Lobby several weeks ago. Since my Hobby Lobby for the most part, getting rid of their cross stitch section, I picked this up for less than $15.00 for the entire kit including the basket . So this is what I did on Saturday. I think it turned out cute. I even lined the basket. :-) I might go back to Hobby Lobby and pick up one more - this would be a cute shower gift.
On Sunday and Monday I worked on Marquior ABC part 4 and finished it! Yeah! And on time - my goal was to have it finished by the 15th. The new part comes out today. I'm 25% done with this piece! I only have a year to go (yikes). I really love how the red turned out. I will start to remove the blue in part 1 when I have time.I also managed to get the backside of my pug quilt marked for quilting. I'm going to do a simple grid pattern. I wanted to mark the top also but of my four blue marking pens, only one worked and I needed all the ink for the back. bummer
For my train ride this week, I plan on finishing up Moonlit Garden - I have twenty stars to go and then I plan on getting back to Judy Odell My Workstation project. I need to get part 3 finished before the end of the month.