Here is the quilt top I made for my pug's dog bed. The fabric is from the Buttercream and Figs line from Fig Tree Quilts. The two blocks I used are a simple nine patch and a nine patch variation. I'm a little disappointed in the fabric line I picked out. It's much more yellow than I wanted and actually I'm wondering what in the world I was thinking when I purchased it. I actually thought I had picked out a Blackbird Designs fabric line but when I pulled out the package this is what was in there. I'm still waiting for my wool batting to arrive - next weekend I will draft the quilting patterns on the top and bottom. I don't think I will get to any quilting though.
On Saturday and Sunday evening, I worked on Marquior ABC. I'm going to add a little more red to part 4 and that means to match it with part 1 I have to go back and frog a little. I figure around 200 stitched need to come out of part one. But it will be worth it I think to have a bit more red thru out my piece. I've seen some with extra color and I like it.
And lastly, my train project for the week, Moonlit Garden Loose Feathers #22 from Blackbird Designs. I'm not going to do the words at the bottom but add a bottom border of more stars. I can't stand that saying.... To each his own! The change was good - I didn't get the least bit sleepy this morning stitching.