Then Saturday evening I turned my attention to my SAL January ornament. I was going to do one of my topiary trees but last month's three took at least 12 hours to stitch and I didn't want to put that much time into it this month so I stitched Christmas Heart from La-D-Da from the 2005 JSC Ornament issue. I did it on Silkweavers 28 count in Heritage - one over one! My first one over one. I think it turned out ok. It's so tiny, I should have put a pair of scissors next to it. It's smaller then they are.
On Sunday I wanted to do something from my "waiting in the wings" list rather than start a new chart (I was thinking Drawn Thread's Sampler of Stitch ABC, DEF) so I pulled out the Tin Pin Carrot - another over one kit from Twisted Threads. I did it on 32 count Dirty Linen using the recommended threads. I even managed to make it into the tin pin on Sunday night. That makes two over one projects this week! Yeah for me.
For my train project this week, I tossed in my bag My Workstation from Judy Odell. I need to finish part 3 by Thursday so I'm current with the SAL. No problem. Nothing much to show yet, I'll take a photo tomorrow.