Tuesday, January 30, 2007

progress :-)


I made a ton of progress on My Treasured Workstation yesterday - just the border and the wording and I'm finished with part 3. I should be able to rap it up but tomorrow evening. I took seven photos this morning and only one was even half way visible. I'll take a better one tomorrow for sure! Part 4 will be available by Thursday and it should be a couple of smaller sized pieces. In total it will be six monthly releases with nine pieces to stitch. I'm really looking forward to the finishing. That is why I signed up. I hope to learn some new things and improve on what I know so far. And I don't know much! LOL!

I don't know what to start next - of course I do need to finish Bluebird's Message but that will be just a couple of train rides once I get the thread. I want to start on the Drawn Thread piece Sampler of Stitches but I think the correct thing to do would be something from my 10 projects lists (which still contains 16 items!). Somehow it's not getting any smaller. :-) And I already have two things on order from Drema that are being released at Nashville. Maybe I'll play around with my stuff tomorrow night after Clancy's agility class. I always get home around 7:30 so I'll have plenty of time.

Tonight is agility with Molly. I entered in a trial for the weekend of February 24th. They expected so many applications for the trial that they are having a draw to fill the positions. I hope we get it - the draw is today or tomorrow. Many people from Molly's class have entered as well as my teacher. It would be fun if most of us can get in.

2 comments:

Carol said...

What a pretty project that is! Who is the designer? I am anxious to see what you will pick up to do next! Good luck tonight with Molly!

Cathy B said...

Hi Margie - I'm behind in my blog reading - wow, your needles have been smoking lately! All of your projects - both finished and WIPs - are looking good!