Friday, January 19, 2007

Back to the garden again


I continue to work on Blackwork Fantasy Garden on my way to and from work. How boring this piece is to work on! I'm just following along the knots and falling asleep every time I start on it. :-) I almost done with the first green knot and I'll manage to start on another one this evening. Or maybe a couple more blackwork sections are in order? Just to break things up? For sure I will need to work on a different piece for my train rides next week. Or at least part of time.

No plans for the weekend except to watch the Chicago Bears win the NFC title game against New Orleans on Sunday (I hope, I hope!). I will work on Block 9 of the Village and maybe do a little quilting on my dog bed. I've had the plan and fabrics for over a year now and I'd love to tie this one up. Despite the fact I have purchased a really pretty template for the top quilting, I'd love to send this piece out just to get it done.

Thanks for all the lovely comments on Moonlit Garden. In case anyone was curious about the bottom border, all I did was copy the top border - I did make a few adjustments to make sure it fit and changed up the color order. Easy as pie!

2 comments:

CJ in OK ;-) said...

It may be boring but it looks great. Don't give up on it. I love the Moonlit Garden finish with the border all around. Happy Stitching, CJ

Lucy said...

I see what you mean on this piece but it is coming along nicely. Found your comment on another blog and thought I would visit....love your stitching. Stop over and see me if you have a chance.