First up I finished (sort of) my primitive doll who will be the wearer of my CHS apron. I'm calling her Miss Annie and she is finished except for one glaring omission - she is bald. I could not find anywhere in my immediate area wool hair. I did find a ton of the glossy polyester crap but there was no way I was going to put that stuff on my prim dolly. I had to order the brown wool from an online source. So she will be hairless until the weekend. But I really like how she turned out. I gave her a little heart to hold onto until her apron is ready. Then I worked on my Paintbox Stars quilt for what seemed like hours and hours and I still don't have blocks completed. But I'm close and I think next weekend I can get all the blocks complete and hopefully the weekend after that, the top totally assembled. If I wasn't so determined to get this top finished I would just drop it and start on one of my three reproduction fabric quilts that I have ready to go.
I had time to start on my CHS project called Baking & Roasting & Frying & Boiling - henceforth called the "apron". This is the bib and it's almost complete. I changed up the called for colors a bit to match Miss Annie's dress a tad better. I'm using DMC and a linen that I dyed myself. I don't remember the count but I'm sure it's 32.