Friday, February 12, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day


Have a happy Valentine's Day everyone! From me and the pugs. :-)

Many, many thanks for all the kinds words you have posted on my blog over the past week. I do read them all and I'm quite remiss in saying thanks and responding to the questions that are generated.

To answer a couple, my new hug kit has not yet arrived at my house and was just shipped today so I don't expect to have it much before Tuesday or so. I'll take a photo of the stuff I get as soon as it arrives. I can't wait to get going. I have purchased a second hook - this one totally different from the first one I purchased since I don't have a clue what sort I will like. This is where I think a class environment would be helpful because then I would get to try stuff out.

The new Cat's Whisker's chair will be made exclusively to a shop in Perth called Needle Ny-dle Noo and will be available in July. Thanks for the couple of offers to help me obtain it but I have plenty of time to figure it out. And I hate to put any one out. I head is already swimming with exchange rates, overseas postage and shipping difficulties. :-) I can't imagine having someone else go through that for me.

I do have four cool pugs and not three. :-) I'm in the process of changing my banner but it's not the easiest thing for me to do since my knowledge of Adobe is almost nonexistent and that's the software that I have at work. So I purchase illustrations that I can adapt for my use and it takes me forever to get a look that I like. But when I make the change, there will be four cool pugs and not three. :-)

22 comments:

~Judy~ said...

Oh how sweet!!

Margaret said...

Ok, now that has to be the cutest pic of the pugs I've seen! Thank you for the Valentine's wishes! Hope you have a great Valentine's Day as well. Enjoy your weekend!

Nicki said...

And I thought the photo the other day was cute... :D

By the way - you stitched the Loose Feathers mystery design didn't you? Did you need more than one skein of any colour? I'm getting supplies! :)

Melanie said...

What adorable dogs!!! Love dem widdle pug faces! (I love reading about their agility competitions, too -- so much fun for them!)

Alice said...

Happy Valentine's Day! Hug the Pugs for me... looking at how sweet they are, makes me want one! I wonder what my dog would have to say about that?

Kelly said...

Way to get everyone in line and looking at the camera!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, what a cute photo!

woolwoman said...

darling shot of the puggies - they are precious - can't wait to see the rug kit and your new hook.
Enjoy! Melody

Danielle said...

Love the pic of the pugs with the valentine pillows! I put it as my desktop background for a bit.

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri ~ Boog) said...

I can't get Sophie and Gracie to sit together for a few seconds to get a pic - I don't know how you do it with four! They sure are cute!

Happy Valentine's day to you!

Deb said...

That is such a cute picture!!! Can't wait to see your new rug kit!!

omashee aka Barb said...

Your photos get better and better! Love this one! Valentine hugs to all four puggies!

Tracey said...

What good doggies you have! All sitting there so nicely! How cute!

Myra said...

That has to be the cutest, sweetest picture I have ever seen. Give them all a little belly rub from me. :o)

Theresa said...

That is sooooo sweet~~~ I love this photo!!!!!! Happy Valentine's to you, too~~~

Rugs and Pugs said...

Margie ~
The furbabies are just too cute! I can't imagine getting all four of them to sit so well. Can I send my pugs to you for training?
I'm anxiuos to see your rug kit.
Pug hugs :)
Lauren

MyLifesAStitch said...

Aww, look at the cutie pies! Great pic! Have a great weekend!

Cari said...

Love the pics of your pugs. They are quite well behaved... Your stitching, quilting, doll making is fabulous. I love seeing all your work. Stay warm and thank for sharing!

Cindy said...

Too cute :)

Siobhán said...

I thought you had four pugs and not three! All four are just adorable. Great pic! And you got them all to sit and look at the camera just perfectly--YGG!

Andrea said...

Margie, you have the best, most well behaved Pugs on the face of the earth! I'm so embarassed that my boys would never all sit still like yours. You're the Rockin-ist (it's a new word) Pug Mom EVER!
I just love this picture :-)
Please give those puggies some kisses from me, K?

Marsha said...

That is the cutest picture EVER!