Monday, September 25, 2006

A village weekend


I decided to work on block 11 of the Village over the weekend instead of Marquoir to get caught up - the end of the month is closing in fast and I'm way off my goals. I must have worked nine or so hours on it and I'm still not finished with it. Looking at it, I think I have at least five or six hours to go. Right now I'm not even sure if I'm enjoying the process. I'm wondering if I'm a big project person. :-( I seem to get bored easy and I'm asking myself if I can be in this project for the long hall? Maybe once I start on a couple of less stitched blocks I will feel different. I sure hope so.

Here is my progress on Light Your Way. It's coming along nicely and I should be finished this week. Not sure what I'll work on next. Maybe Winter Arbor. Drawn Thread pieces always interest me because of all the different stitches.
I had an odd weekend - I mostly wandered around the house on Saturday, bored out of my mind. And yet I could not sit down and do something productive. So I watched TV on and off the entire day. What a waste! I could have been stitching or I could have started a new quilt. Bummer.

No comments: