Friday, September 22, 2006

I almost hate to say it...

Yeah! It's Friday! :-) What a long week. I'm so glad it's over. The boss is gone for two weeks and a ton of pressure is off me.

Here is a better photo of my finished Garden of Life. I can't wait to get this one framed. A dark frame I think since the threads are so light.

I frogged out everything I did yesterday on Light Your Way. I really didn't like the two over two - too heavy for my taste so I figured why experiment on a big piece when I can mess around with one of the small pieces from Trix or Treat? So out it came. Here is my progress. I wish I could make the colors of the thread show up better in the photo. They are really nice and very Halloweeny looking. Maybe I'll try outside tomorrow afternoon.

While I was watching Battlestar Galactica last night I did some more on Block 11 of the Village. I'm making ok progress but I need to get my butt into gear if I plan on finishing this block by next Saturday. The school house is finished, now I need to do everything else! This is another heavy stitched block. I can't wait to get to one of the ones that are lighter in stitching.


No big plans this weekend. It's supposed to rain most of it so I'm sure I'll just sit around and stitch on my Marquior (my weekend piece) or maybe quilt. I've got a quilt sitting on my table that is crying out for me to start. The fabric is washed and ready for me to start to cut.

I finished season 2.5 of Battlestar Galactica last night and hated the ending! It was just so horrible and I'm going to check out some bulletin boards today so see what other people thought.

1 comment:

Karoline said...

Garden of Life is gorgeous, congratuluations. Your other wips are looking lovely as well