Wednesday, September 20, 2006

And a little more

Molly did great in agility last night. I have such high hopes for her. I was planning on starting my other pug, Clancy in October but I found out last night that my agility teacher is no longer offering discounts for students who have Multiple dogs. I was really counting on that discount. I'm not sure now if I can afford it. :-( Bummer.

I made more progress on Garden of Life. I can feel the end in sight! I did work on it a little before I went to agility class last night. I was watching the new Battlestar Galactica season 2.5 and the first episode was the last episode for the season 2.0 set. I love this show! It's on the SciFi channel and I don't get it because my cable company makes customers upgrade from basic to premium just for a few channels. The price difference is huge so I just live without SciFi and HDTV. It's too bad because those are my two favorite channels. But my point is, I didn't miss much stitching while watching that first episode of the set. Tonight of course I'm onto all new episodes and I don't want to miss a second of the action so probably no stitching. I'm at that point in a project where I just want to be done no matter what. And I probably only have four or so hours left in this one. I never take more than 7 to 10 or so days to complete a BBD and I've been working on this one since September 1st! Of course vacation did get in my way.... :-)

3 comments:

Lelia said...

Too bad about not getting the discount. That is hard on the wallet.

Garden of Life is so interesting. Who is the designer? I don't remember seeing this project in the LNS

Lelia said...

BBD - could that be Blackbird Designs? [now I feel stupid]

Margie said...

That's it! Blackbird Designs. :-)