Sunday, September 21, 2008

Yeah Clancy-Boy!

Yeah my Clancy-Boy! On Friday he earned his first Open Standard Qualifying score and it was a first place! This is our first Q since April I think. Here is a photo from the weekend (it's a photo of the photo, I'll upload a better one when I get to the scanner at work). I love how his ears stick up in the air. :-) Four of his other five runs were also very good. Only one mistake per run. We are so close to breaking out I can smell it. :-)


Here is my progress on the Loose Feathers Mystery. It's moving along nicely. I also found time to complete (ok almost!) my HoE Prairie Schooler exchange. I have to make a quick trip to Joanne's and get one last thing for it but it will go out in the mail tomorrow. I'm very happy on how it turned out and as soon as it has been received, I'll post a photo of it.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Great photo of Clancy.

Nicki said...

I LOVE the photo of Clancy. he looks like he's flying and having such a good time :) Well done both of you!

And the Mystery sampler is looking beautiful - makes me want to start :)

Sharon said...

aww, congrats to you and Clancy!

Kathy said...

Way to go Clancy! We all knew you had it in you. Great photo!!!!