Wednesday, September 24, 2008

almost!

As you can see I've almost completed part 3 of the Loose Feathers mystery. I'll most likely finish up today. I love how it is turning out! And it's big - I love having a big Blackbird Design.

I was planing on starting my big Quaker Casket project but I picked up a cute little piece last week when I was at my LNS called All in a Moon by Miss Crescent's Crowne. It's a Halloween piece so the time seems right for it. I also want to work on the Papillion Creations Mystery. The latest part is very small so it will only take a couple of hours or so.

3 comments:

Katrina said...

Love your mystery sampler! It's so pretty.

vEr0n!c@ said...

Your Mystery Sampler is the first I've seen nearly finished and it's gorgeous! Now I'm very, very tempted. Do show more next time!

Lucy said...

Wow...you did a great job!!!