Wednesday, September 24, 2008

almost!

As you can see I've almost completed part 3 of the Loose Feathers mystery. I'll most likely finish up today. I love how it is turning out! And it's big - I love having a big Blackbird Design.

I was planing on starting my big Quaker Casket project but I picked up a cute little piece last week when I was at my LNS called All in a Moon by Miss Crescent's Crowne. It's a Halloween piece so the time seems right for it. I also want to work on the Papillion Creations Mystery. The latest part is very small so it will only take a couple of hours or so.

3 comments:

Katrina said...

Love your mystery sampler! It's so pretty.

Veronica said...

Your Mystery Sampler is the first I've seen nearly finished and it's gorgeous! Now I'm very, very tempted. Do show more next time!

Lucy said...

Wow...you did a great job!!!