Thursday, September 11, 2008

a finis and a new project

On this past Tuesday, the latest installment of Book of Ink Circles was released. I worked from home that day so I was able to finish it before I ate my dinner. :-) Next release is on the 30th.

Here is my new start, the Blackbird Designs Loose Feathers Mystery Sampler. I'm planning on completing all three parts currently available before moving onto my Quaker project. They are all very small and I need the break of working on mono designs before I start another huge one. I'm doing my Mystery Sampler on one piece of linen rather than the six separate sections as recommended. It's going to be huge and very cute when finished. :-)

6 comments:

mainely stitching said...

I am so excited to see you working on the mystery sampler! I just love what I've seen of it so far, and hope that I can start it someday soon, too!

Deanne J said...

Great stitching

Jackie in UK said...

Lots of lovely stitching here, as always! :-)

Can't wait to see more photos of your mystery sampler. This is on my to-do list too!

Hugs,

Jackie x

Michelle said...

Your Book of Ink Circles is looking beautiful. The mystery is going to be awesome too - great start!

Jinger said...

Can't wait to see how your mystery sampler turns out. Looks great so far!

CJ in OK ;-) said...

The Ink Circles piece is so amazing, congrats on getting this part done so fast. The bonus piece from BBD LF is going to be lovely. I am toying with the idea of getting it started too. Like you I think I will do it all on one piece of fabric. Happy Stitching CJ(ok;-)