Monday, September 29, 2008

A good start

I have made a good start on my Quaker Casket over the weekend. I finished up the first end piece on Saturday and I'm almost finished with the second. I would have finished on the way into work today but after working from home for a week, that 4:30am wake up call was a bit of a shock and as a result I fell asleep on the train ride in. I've decided to do the five pieces required from small to big. That way when I'm good and tired of working on the big top piece, I'll be all done. :-) I'm not sure if I'm going to do all five parts without a break yet. I really need to get going on some other fall stuff I've had in my stash for some time now and I really want to start work on St. Reatham again. I only have three pages to go and I really want to complete it by the end of the year.


3 comments:

Karoline said...

It's looking lovely, great progress

Anonymous said...

What a lovely start!

Carol R said...

Great start!