Thursday, August 30, 2007

Nothing to show

I have nothing to show today - I didn't get much done on Alpha Birds and today is St. Reatham Thursday and for the first time in two or three weeks I remembered to toss it into my bag. :-)

Tomorrow is the start of a four day weekend for me as it's Labor Day on Monday. The company I work for tosses in an extra day tomorrow. Yeah! Four days off. No major plans but the weather will be spectacular - in the low 80's all four days with no rain in sight. Over the weekend I would like to finish Alpha Bird and get in a couple of days on SR. And maybe work on a quilt or two as I currently have four in progress and one more cut out. And a couple I need to machine quilt.

I'm testing out a new title for my blog as part of my blog renewal plan. I never liked what I was calling it and on the day I put it together more than a year ago I was in a hurry and didn't give it much thought. I'm still waiting for my new Adobe software to arrive and I can't wait for it to come so I can start fiddling with the overall look of things. I have many ideas. :-)

Enjoy your weekend!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Enjoy your long weekend! Can't wait to see more progress photos, and maybe some quilting!

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

:) Like your new title!