Friday, August 03, 2007

St. Reatham update

Here is my progress on St. Reatham. I'm using Golden Promise by Silkweavers and Hand Dyed Fiber's Mermaid Blue 2327. This is a pretty bad photo of the true color of the fabric. I'll try to update it next week outside so it golden yellow color shows up. I love this piece. I might start to work on it a bit more than just Thursdays but of course, I'll see how my time turns out. I still have a ton of stuff on my to do list and for some reason, it's not getting any smaller. ;-)


Have a great weekend!

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Beautiful! I know what you mean though about the list not seemingly getting any smaller!

Sharon said...

This is a gorgeous piece. What colors are you using.

Sue said...

Very beautiful, I'll ask the same question as Sharon, what thread are you using ;)

Anonymous said...

Wonderful progress!

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

What sensationally lovely progress you've made!! And so much done already!

Kathy said...

Love it!!!

I know what you mean about your to do list. Mine is always getting longer. We need to figure out a way to stitch faster.

Cheryl said...

Beautiful! Love the thread colour