My goal over the long weekend was to finish up the two top borders on St. Reatham and I did manage to get both in. I'm not really sure where I'm going next. My thought is to work on all the smaller motifs along the top edge and work on the animal on the top right. Then I'll start on the three huge motifs that make up the middle section. I'm so happy with how my fabric and silk choices are turning out. I love Silkweaver's Golden Promise for this piece with the Mermaid Blue silks from Hand Dyed Fibers.
I was hoping to finish up Alpha Birds but I spent more time goofing off than I did stitching. :-) And I didn't any quilting in either. Next long weekend for sure - which for me is in three weeks. :-)