Tuesday, September 15, 2009

many thanks!

Many many thanks for your kind words and congratulations to Clancy. His head is quite swelled from all the attention. :-) I told him if he really likes it, he can do it again for me at the trial this coming weekend and I'll be sure to let everyone know again and post his photo. :-)

Here is my start to House #7 of HoHRH. This block is going to feel like it's really moving because there are so many smaller components to it. I'm still loving the Christmas HRH. Except that carolers block. It just doesn't seem to fit. All but two blocks have been revealed now. But despite that fact that I like it, I'm not sure if I will ever do it. That's a whole lot of work and not to mention money for a holiday piece. And I REALLY like the idea of a fall piece so I might just hold off on this for now and wait for that.

Here is Summer Basket from BBD. Another piece that feels like it's really moving. I'm still in love with the colors. I think it will make a great pillow.


9 comments:

Margaret said...

Wow! You got a lot done on the Summer Basket piece! And your HoHRH is looking good too! I think the carolers on the Christmas HRH piece are definitely on the one block I wasn't sure of as well. I've loved every single one otherwise! We'll see when I get around to stitching it!

Julie M said...

You are whipping right along on your summer basket! Looking good!

I hope Clancy can repeat himself this coming weekend!

Anonymous said...

I love how your bbd piece is coming along!

Michelle said...

The BBD piece is really coming along - lovely colours!

Katrina said...

Congrats to Clancy!

Love both your pieces :-). The colors are so pretty on the BBD piece.

Deb said...

Both your pieces are looking wonderful and congratulations to Clancy. I missed the post, but you must have been thrilled that he took 1st place!!

Patricia Lessell said...

Both pieces look amazing and I love them both. I have HOHRH waiting to be started and also the BBD chart waiting in the wings. Soon I will be able to start both of them and I can't wait. You are really giving me the impetus to get these going. Love Patti xxx

Alice said...

Both pieces are nice. I like the colours on the Summer Basket.

Sharlotte said...

Love your blog! Gorgeous through and through! I've gotcha on my blog list!