What a weekend! Molly had a blast and I was frustrated. I'm trying to focus on the high points rather than what went wrong with the trial. Molly did make three of the four starts so that was a huge improvement from our last trial where she didn't make any. On the first Jump With Weaves course on Saturday, she made it all the way to obstacle number 7 or 8 before she missed one. She also made some improvement on the standard agility course with the contact obstacles. What I seem to be having trouble with is she came to a total stop on all four courses and I could not get her moving again. I don't know if she is frustrated with me or she is uncertain on where she needs to go next or maybe it's something else entirely. I just don't know what to do to make a difference. Our next trial in at the end of the month so I'll try to get to the bottom of it before then. I'd still like to finish a complete course. But I'm seeing improvement and that's a good thing.
Above is my progress of Spring Arbor. As predicted I didn't have much time to work on anything. I did get a little stitching in at the trial on Saturday and I did a bit before I left on Sunday. I should be able to finish the stitching today and hopefully get the beading done. To be honest, beading is not my favorite thing to do so I need to take care of it right off or it will sit for a long time. So hopefully this piece will be finished tonight. Then I can start on my other Drawn Thread piece, Sampler of Stitches. My silk came in the mail on Saturday and it's so pretty! I can't wait to start. So for the week I'd like to finish Spring Arbor, work on one of my biggies (Marquior or the Village) and start Sampler of Stitches. Have a great week!