I also had plenty of time to resume working on a couple of my WIPs. First I worked on Marquior ABC part 6 for several hours Saturday and a little on Sunday. All I have left are three big letters on the bottom, D, E and a partial F. I was hoping to have this part completed before the 16th when part 7 comes out but I'm not sure if time will allow for that. I also made a good start on Block 5 of the Village. I didn't take a progress picture but I did complete the entire border of that block and started a little on the trees. I'll take a progress picture tonight if I work on it instead of Marquior.
I also started work on Celtic Birds from The Sunflower Seed - I'm using a Vikki Clayton silk called Indigo Ocean. I wanted to see if I could really work on the 40 count linen I purchased. It wasn't too bad at home where the light is perfect but it was a little harder on the train this morning on the way into work. The light is not the best and the movement of the train, while not a big deal when I'm working on the larger weaves of linen was sometimes a problem when working on the 40 count. All in all not to bad so I'll work on this as my train project for the week and just in case I start having a hard time, I also tossed in my bag an ornament kit which is on 32 count. I can't waste any train time! :-)