Friday, April 09, 2010

half way

I'm a tad half way with Dresser Drawer Hearts. I hope to get more in this weekend but between this, quilting, hooking and all the yard chores that I have set for myself, I'm not sure just how much I really will get done.

My timing with regards to my yearly spring pond clean up is poor this year. I usually have all the new supplies in hand by now but I just got around to ordering everything. So I won't have all my new water treatments and new matting, etc. like I should. But I don't think I going to let a 70 degree day slip away so I'll proceed with the plan knowing that next weekend I'll have to do a little more work.

Have a great weekend everyone! I hope you enjoy your weekend as much as I'm going to enjoy mine. :-)

3 comments:

Kelly said...

This is out of your normal color range. I like this piece. I don't think I have seen this pattern so I am looking forward to the finish.

Susan said...

I know you have probably heard this before but why don't you just buy the hooking backing fabric and design your own rug. I'm sure from reading your blog that you have a lot of ideas of what you want so do it! You can! And it will be wonderful!!!

Just try it!

Siobhán said...

Margie, that is SO pretty! Lovely progress. I hope you're enjoying your weekend.