Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Tagged - addictions :-)
First, my progress on CdC. I'm crossing my fingers that I'll be to the right edge by the time my BBD mystery chart shows up. I think that would be a great stopping point for now.
I've been tagged by A Stitch in Time to list five of my addictions. This is tough because they are always changing. :-)
1) Coffee - really good coffee. I'm a coffee snob. I only buy the best beans and I have the best grinder and coffee maker I can afford. And I use cream everyday. I don't care how many Weight Watcher points I have to give up. :-) As for coffee houses, I love Starbucks. But since I'm on a fiscal budget as well as a physical budget, I don't go as often as I used to. Only on weekends now.
2) Agility - What a huge money pit this is. I had no idea when I first got into it over three years ago just how it would turn out. But I love it and I'll do whatever I have to to get better at it.
3) My pugs - enough said. :-) I love the three little buggers. XXOO
4) Stitching - or whatever the craft du jour is. It's been cross-stitch for around three years now - after a 17 or so year gap since the last time it was the craft du jour. I still find time for the occasional needlepoint or quilt but for the most part all my available funds for craft supplies go to cross stitch.
5) Books on Tape - I love to listen to books on the train - that way I can listen and stitch all at the same time. Talk about multitasking. :-) Right now I'm listening to the Dark series of books by Christine Feehan. To tell the truth I'm not even sure how much I like them. But she has set up a world of characters who's stories I want to hear. I'm on #5 of 19 novels and novellas so I'll be busy for a while.