Friday, January 09, 2009

half way

I've reached the half way point on Blessings and Kind Wishes chart wish but not stitch wise. :-) I hope to have everything stitched in - I'll save the start on the house for on the way to work Monday.


I made a little more progress on block 1 of my HoHRH. There is so much to this block. :-)

I also joined the Beatrix Potter SAL. I have had this chart in my stash for almost two years. I never put a stitch in and thought this would be a good chance to get it started. I'm doing mine on 35 count Vikki Clayton linen, Mushroom using her silk in Winterberried. Should be a pretty combo and I'm hoping to receive it in the mail tomorrow. I'd love to get the first couple of stitches in this weekend.

2 comments:

Cindy F. said...

Margie!! You are one fast stitcher!!
Beautiful progress on both pieces!

Lucy said...

I keep saying I'm doing the HoHRH but it's the Village...they are all beautiful!