Tuesday, January 06, 2009

another new start

I started Blessings & Kind Wishes (Loose Feather #31) from Blackbird Designs yesterday on the train. This will be my commuting project until it's finished, most likely next week some time. I'm doing mine on 32 count Days Gone By from Silkweaver. I love this linen. :-)

I did make more progress on HoHRH last night. I finished the roof and started on the windows. Boy some of these blocks in this project are big! At least with the Village there were some really lightly stitched blocks. This one has almost all heavy stitched ones.

No House stitching tonight - it's agility night for Clancy and Aoife! :-) They love Tuesday nights.

5 comments:

Allie said...

I love the fabric you chose for Blessings & Kind Wishes!

I stumbled across your blog while looking for info on the Blackbird Mystery sampler (when is the last part coming out?). I was happy to see we're neighbors - I used to live in Gurnee & am now a little further north in Wadsworth!

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

I'm hopefully starting Blessings and Kind Wishes today...mine unfortunately will not be done probably sometime next week....

Melissa said...

Love your progress pics. Everything looks great.

Pug Posse said...

That linen on the new project is gorgeous! I can't wait to see the finished product!

Good luck with the agility!
Pug hugs and kisses!
Vikki and the Pug Posse

Cindy F. said...

You've been busy again! Great progress:)