Thursday, October 30, 2008

Black Cat Sampler Finis

Black Cat Sampler by Brenda Gervais - With My Needle and Thread
28 count linen hand-dyed by myself
various over-dyed floss

I finished up Black Cat Sampler yesterday and even put it into pillow form! This is the only fall/Halloween piece I'm going to get done this year. :-( I got so caught up in my Quaker piece that I didn't even think to do anything else for most of October.

I have been making some progress on Beyond My Heart - I'm over half way pattern wise but I have the heavier stitching left to go. I'll most likely be done with this sometime next week.





17 comments:

Anna van Schurman said...

Is that cat ever adorable!

Erica said...

Ooooh! I love the cat!
I may have to put this one on my "to do" list!

Laura said...

Black Cat Sampler is perfectly Halloweenish. And Beyond My Heart is looking lovely.

Vonna said...

I LOVE it!!! I think I must get that pattern...CUTE!!!

Sharon said...

Looks great

Nicole said...

Margie, I love it! I have never seen this before - it's adorable!! Your BBD WIP is looking great too! :)

Leah said...

What an original design. It looks fantastic!!

Tama said...

Ooo, very nice kitty! I like the other project, too!

Cindy F. said...

Margie, What a fun halloween piece! It's adorable!!
Great progress on Beyond My Heart!
It's soooo pretty!

vEr0n!c@ said...

Cutest Halloween cat I've ever seen! Lovely progress on Beyond My Heart.

Karol said...

The cat is adorable.

xstitch.nl said...

Boy, do I love that Black Cat Sampler! What a wonderful finish!!
Happy Halloween... and... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

zoomcity said...

I love that cat! It's on my to-do list. You did a great job.

Starry-eyed stitcher said...

That cat is so cute. He looks a real character, even if a little disgruntled. Will you name him?

Mylene said...

wow! looks great!!

Sharon said...

Wow that is so beautiful, Ihave to get that pattern now. It is just so cute, what a great job you have done. Congratulations and I enjoyed visiting your blog so much.

Michelle said...

Love that cat - just adorable! I'm loving the new gingerbread boy she's designed too!