Saturday, October 18, 2008

Quaker Casket finis and an exchange piece


I finished up the stitching for my Quaker Casket last night. I also received the actual casket itself. It's amazing. I'm planning on putting it all together over the next few days and I'll post photos as soon as it's complete.

Today I received my Prairie Schooler exchange piece from the Hooked on Exchanging group. My partner was Mylene from The Netherlands. I love it! She stitched a mattress style pincushion for me. It's so cute.
Mylene also sent along the above goodies! Thanks again, I can wait to play with everything.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That Quaker piece is lovely. Can't wait to see the finish-finish. I bet it will be spectacular!!

Karoline said...

Congratulations on finishing the casket stitching, it looks gorgeous. The pincushion is lovely