Tuesday, October 14, 2008

it's in the mail

My casket is in the mail and the expected delivery date is this Friday. I'm almost finished with the stitching on the current page - just one tiny motif and a biggish sized one left. I'll be done with those by tonight if I stitch before leaving for agility class with Clancy. Then it's onto the last page which has two small motifs and three larger ones and a couple of numbers. There is a small chance I'll be finished before I get the mail after work on Friday. :-) If not I'll be finished with the stitching by Saturday for sure and that means sometime on Sunday, I'll have a finished Quaker Casket sitting on my coffee table full of my stitching treasures. :-) I can't wait.


Then of course I need to pick out what's next! I'm really thinking of stitching my St. Reatham for a couple of weeks. The plan had been to finish it this year and I still have three full pages (out of eight) of chart to go. I dated it this year and I don't want to have to pull out those stitches. I haven't worked on it a bit since June - I can't believe how long it's been. Much, much too long. If nothing else, I could always try to work on it every Thursday. That had been the plan when I started it last year (on April 26) but I only kept that up for a couple of weeks.

No comments: