Tulip & Star by Blackbird Designs
Unknown 32 count linen from Silkweavers
Various overdyed fibers
I finished up Tulip & Star last night, now I just need to find time to make into the pinkeep as suggested in the booklet With Needle & Thread.
I started working on my Ink Circles Mystery last night - part 3. Hopefully I'll have that finished today so I can start on my Papillion Creations Mystery. I'm really short on funds right now so I won't be able to purchase any linen for the projects I have lined up so I'll make due with what I have on hand. It should not be a problem as I have several yards of assorted 28 to 32 count linen and around 20 packages or so of fat 1/8's from Silkweavers. I really want to start to work on Medallions by Rosewood Manor using my custom spool of HDF silk. Since I have a ton of white 32 count linen I ordered a new color of dye from Dharma Trading Co. called Mink Brown. It's sounds perfect and just what I'm looking for - something around DMC 838, 840. So hopefully next week sometime I'll find time to dye a piece of linen for that piece. I really do love to dye my own linen. It's always an adventure. Until that is ready to go and when I finished with the two mystery projects, I'll pick up St. Reatham. It's been several months since I got to that piece. And I can't forget I ordered VWX from the Drawn Thread - it should be here soon. And then I'll only have one installment to go!