Thursday, May 22, 2008

progress at last

It's funny how I can work St. Reatham for a week or so and not feel like anything is getting done and then I look at it and it's obvious to me that I have made progress. That was how it was this morning. I really have put a huge chunk in. :-) The original plan for this go-around was to put in the big motif that I'm working on now and maybe a bit more to page three. But I'm thinking that I want to work down the center a bit and finish some of page six also before I stop. I'd love to get more of that bottom border in. I'm worried that if I leave that to the end, it will never get done. :-)

6 comments:

Nicole said...

Great progress Margie! It's beautiful! :)

Sharon said...

Margie, I am so glad I found your blog. Its just fabulous. All your work is just so very beautiful. Your pugs are adorable too. Will be sure to visit again.

mainely stitching said...

Whichever way you work your way through it, it's gorgeous!

Karoline said...

It's looking gorgeous Margie, great progress

Anonymous said...

All I can say is: WOW!

Sharon said...

This looks amazing! I don't think I could do it.