I finished up part 4 of the Papillion Creations Mystery yesterday. I also finished up part 3 of the Ink Circles project but I'm waiting to take a picture until I finish a little more border around the section. I'm going pretty slow now for two reasons, 1), I made a huge counting error before I even got to part two and 2), I'm not really sure if I like the piece of not. Maybe it's the colors I picked or the design itself but right now I'm kinda cold towards it. So I don't want to invest a ton of time and supplies into it if I let it go in a couple of months.
This weekend is the second agility trial of the month with Clancy. My goals after last weekends show are very modest. I'd like two contacts on his a-frames and two weave poles. Please wish us luck. :-)