Wednesday, May 28, 2008

still at it

I've decided to continue my work on St. Reatham until the end of the month which is Saturday. I'd love to finish another page but most likely I'll put some more letters and bottom border in instead. I would hate to leave a motif unfinished and that is what will happen if I try to finish page 6 - half of it is a really big one. But no matter what, I'll be half way finished! Will that ever feel good. Since I dated it 2008 I HAVE to finish it this year. :-)

I finished off both my exchange pieces for the month last Friday - I sent out my Hooked on Exchanging piece Moire - I can't wait to show off what I did. I love how it turned out. And I also sent out my Birthday Club gift. That really turned out cute too - hopefully I'll have photos of both to post by the end of the week.

Clancy and I didn't earn any Q's over the past weekends trials - weave poles again. My teacher has since instructed me to make him finished his weaves before letting him go on. It took him three tries on his last run on Sunday but he did finish them. Of course redoing them was an automatic NQ. We have one last trial this weekend. It's an outdoor one and I'd love just one Q before we take a six week break.

3 comments:

Carol said...

I can't wait to see what lovely you sent to Nic! She posted in the blog that she received it, but hasn't shown any photos :-( Can you show us one? I am sure it is a stunner!

Sandra said...

This is going to be such an amazing piece when it is finished, even though I don't like blue lol. Hope you manage to get it finished this year, which I'm sure you will, you are such a fast stitcher.

Unknown said...

Oh, my! That is a gorgeous and ambitious piece. I LOVE the blue.

Thank you so much for all the GREAT gifts in my SBBC package. I have posted pictures on my blog and the SBBC page.

Since raising and showing cats for over 12 years, I know the ups and downs of showing. Hope you and the pugs do well this year. Even one ribbon makes the whole weekend worthwhile.